Welcome to EnactOn!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EnactOn Technologies’s Website, located at https://www.enacton.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use EnactOn if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person logged on to this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of in. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The client agrees to provide all necessary information, materials, and cooperation required for the successful completion of the project. Delays or issues caused by the client may impact project timelines and could result in additional costs.
Payment terms will be outlined in the project agreement. A deposit is typically required before work begins, with the remaining balance due upon completion or as per a predefined schedule. Late payments may incur fees or interest as specified in the project agreement.
Both parties agree to keep confidential any proprietary or sensitive information shared during the course of the project. Exceptions to confidentiality may apply in cases required by law.
Unless otherwise stated, EnactOn Technologies and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on EnactOn Technologies. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the website;
- Redistribute content from EnactOn Technologies (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
Either party may terminate the project agreement for a material breach by the other party. Upon termination, the client is responsible for paying for any completed work and reimbursing [Your Company Name] for any costs incurred up to the termination date.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Third-Party Content: Some content on this website may be sourced from third parties, including brand images, texts, and logos. EnactOn may acknowledge the ownership of such content by the respective third parties.
- Reporting Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our legal team at [email protected] promptly with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the infringing material.
- Your contact information.
- Legal Documents of Copyright Ownership.
- Content Removal: In the event of a valid copyright complaint, EnactOn reserves the right to promptly remove the infringing content. If you have concerns about the use of any content on our website, please contact our legal team at [email protected].